Friday, April 1, 2011

Taylor is 14!

Our Taylor girl turned 14 on Monday.  We celebrated earlier when we visited Orillia, and we celebrated on Sunday when Grandpa and Grandma came over, and we celebrated again on Monday when it actually was her birthday.  What can I say...we love to party! 
I can remember the day Taylor was born, and I can remember wandering the halls in the wee hours of the morning b/c she would not sleep and I was sharing a room with 3 other women with babies...it was a busy Good Friday, that March 28th...
Little Taylor was only content to stay close to mom and sleep snuggled up in my bed.  I don't think the nurses were too happy with her sleeping with me, but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.  Thankfully we went home in a day or two, cause I was t-i-r-e-d and I didn't sleep very well in a hospital, especially having to share the bed with a baby.
I thank the Lord for giving us Taylor and for blessing her with health and talents and a heart that desires to serve God.  We pray God will bless her with many more years and keep her close to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...